All ChemCream S.A.P.I. de C.V. customer orders are DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid)
This means that the seller fulfills his obligation to deliver when he has made the goods available to the buyer at the named place in the country of import and the seller has to bear all costs and risks involved in bringing the goods to that place (excluding duties, taxes and other official charges payable upon importation). As the costs and risks of carrying out customs formalities.
Obligations of the Seller
- Deliver the product and necessary documents
- Packing and packaging
- Freight (of the factory to the export place)
- Customs within the exporting country (documents, permissions, requirements, taxes)
- Export expenses (handling, storage, agents)
- Freight and insurance (from export place to import place)
Obligations of the Buyer
- Payment of product
- Import expenses (handling, storage, agents)
- Customs within the importing country (documents, permissions, requirements, taxes)
- Freight and insurance (import place to plant)
All of ChemCream S.A.P.I. de C.V. products are shipped using DHL and are uninsured by ChemCream S.A.P.I. de C.V. through DHL.
In addition to the standard DHL liability, we offer financial protection to our customers against all risks of physical shipment loss or damage, from any external cause.
DHL’s shipment insurance meets the general requirements for loss and damage to goods in transit cover. Protection is effective from the time DHL has control or possession of the shipment until the time of delivery. Physical loss or damage of goods is covered, subject to specific limitations and exclusions.
ChemCream S.A.P.I. de C.V. Limitations and exclusions
Shipment Insurance covers items in transit worldwide, although temporary restrictions may apply from time to time as a consequence of, but not limited to, political, terrorist, nuclear and war risks, or on the advice of government officials. It does not cover the following:
- Ordinary leakage;
- Loss in weight or volume, or wear and tear of the shipment;
- Loss, damage or expense caused by insufficiency or unsuitability of packing or preparation of the shipment;
- Loss, damage or expense caused by inherent vice or nature of the shipment;
- Loss, damage or expense attributable to the willful misconduct by the customer or its agents;
- Loss, damage or expense caused by delay;
- Loss, damage, or expense arising from the use of any atomic or nuclear weapon or radioactivity.
ChemCream S.A.P.I. de C.V. Basis of loss settlement
- The cover is limited to the value declared by the shipper, replacement cost, invoice value, or actual cash value whichever is the lowest. Evidence may be requested to substantiate the declared value in the event of a claim.
- In the event of the total loss of your shipment, with Insurance, you will also be entitled to a refund of the shipping charge. In the event of a partial loss, you will be entitled to a refund of the relevant proportion of the shipping charge.
- When more than one shipment covered by Insurance is subject to loss or damage arising from a single event, the maximum aggregate compensation for all such shipments is limited to 5 million EUR.